Air Conditioner Repair
Expert Air Conditioner Repairs That Keep You Cool
Top Rated Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioner Maintenance Services By HVAC Professionals
Our HVAC Pros Handle Your Air Conditioner Repairs
Those here in California know that the almost year-round heat can keep an AC unit working overtime as it’s cooling your home. The constant use every day will eventually require an HVAC company to fix an AC problem.
When that time has come for you, call Controlled Climates! We’re one of the best HVAC companies in Fresno County, CA! We will help you stay way ahead of many AC problems with a proactive maintenance schedule.
For prompt AC service that gets your air conditioning system back up and running quickly, contact the heating and cooling experts at Controlled Climates. We provide unbeatable service for Fresno, Clovis, and other cities in Fresno County, California.
At Controlled Climates, we want you to feel comfortable within your home at all times. Our technicians are skilled with installing all types of air conditioners, so you can enjoy your brand-new system without having to install it yourself.
Common Questions About AC Installations & Services
We’re proud to provide AC installation, repair, and maintenance services for people in Fresno, Clovis, and nearby cities. Our expert HVAC contractors can install, repair, replace, and maintain your air conditioning system for a fair cost. We’ve got the work experience and knowledge to get the repair job done right! Request a time today and our techs will fix your AC as fast as possible!
Air conditioners give you cold air by removing the heat and humidity from inside your home and returning cooled air into your home.
Here’s a more detailed look at the components within an air conditioning system:
- Evaporator: Cooling coils remove warm air and humidity from inside your home using refrigerant.
- Blower: A fan moves air over the evaporator and disperses the cooled air.
- Condenser: Heating coils (condenser) move the collected warm air to the outside of your home.
- Compressor: A compressor moves the refrigerant from the evaporator to the condenser to chill the trapped air.
- Fan: This blows air over the condenser to pass heat through the outside.
- Filter: This filter removes particles from the air.
- Thermostat: This is the control system that you use to control the amount of cooled air that’s distributed.
Whether you need our service for a heat pump or a worn-out furnace, we’re here to help you! Just like our air conditioning service, our HVAC techs install, repair, and maintain your furnace, so you stay warm in winter months. If you need help with your heat pump or furnace, use our online scheduler to book an appointment. Our team will come to your home and check out your system before beginning any work. Request a time today and we’ll be there to make your home comfy again!